Even the most minor issue in your electrical system can cause a significant hazard. That’s why it’s essential to schedule a whole-home electrical safety inspection every so often.
At Doctor Home Experts, we offer comprehensive assessments for homeowners in Pasadena, TX, and the Greater Houston Metro Area. Our trustworthy technicians will carefully examine your entire system, look for any potential hazards, and make the necessary fixes to bring everything up to code.
Call us today if you need a commercial electrician to ensure your property is up to code!
What Is an Electrical Home Safety Inspection?
Our inspections involve a complete evaluation of your home’s electrical system, where we strictly follow the National Electrical Code (NEC) as a guide to safety. Some of the things we will inspect are your:
- Electrical panels
- Wiring systems
- Lighting fixtures
- Electrical outlets
- Grounding systems
- Security systems
- Potential shock hazards
- Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs)
- Surge protection
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Afterward, our experts will create an in-depth report of our findings and recommend any necessary repairs or upgrades. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year warranty on all services so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands.
The Best Moments to Schedule an Inspection
While there is no wrong time to schedule an electrical home safety inspection, there are some instances where it’s especially crucial:
- When you’re selling a home: Forgoing an electrical inspection when you put your home on the market is a major red flag to potential buyers.
- When you’ve just moved in: After moving to a new home, the last thing you want to deal with is electrical hazards.
- When you’re remodeling: If you’re doing any major renovations, it’s crucial to have an inspection first to avoid any costly surprises.
- When your home insurance requires it: Many insurance companies require an electrical safety inspection for homes older than a certain age.
Is your home ready for Christmas? Up your decoration game by investing in quality holiday lighting installation.
Call Us If You Notice These Warning Signs
If you’ve noticed these electrical problems in your home, it’s always best to err on the side of caution and schedule an inspection as soon as possible:
- Frequently tripping breaker panel
- Discolored or off-smelling outlets
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Sparking outlets or switches
- Appliances not working
We will employ the latest technology to restore the safety and functionality of your system. Our emergency service line is also open 24/7, and we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have.