Every electrical system relies on a connection of wires to deliver power. When your wiring goes wrong, it can cause all sorts of problems in your property. That’s why it’s essential to have a reliable electrician you can trust to provide quality servicing when the need arises.
At Doctor Home Experts, we offer comprehensive electrical wiring repair and replacement services for property owners in Pasadena, TX and the rest of Harris County. Our team always goes the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy with the finished product.
Consider investing in a whole-home electrical safety inspection to identify and fix any potential problems before they cause severe damage.
Comprehensive Wiring Solutions
Our trustworthy technicians have the experience and expertise to handle all sorts of electrical wiring projects, big and small. We’ll work quickly and efficiently to get your property back up to speed without breaking the bank.
Our services include:
- New construction electrical services
- Whole-house wiring
- Electrical wiring installation
- Replacement wiring
- Computer automated drawings
- Building information modeling
We also have a satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year warranty on all services for your peace of mind.
Signs You Need Electrical Wiring Repair
If you’re having these problems in your property, the culprit might be faulty wiring. Call us immediately for an assessment the moment you notice these signs:
- Lights flicker or dim when nearby devices are active.
- Fuses keep blowing, or circuit breakers keeps tripping.
- Sparks fly when you plug in appliances or turn on light switches.
- You can smell something burning.
- Wall outlets and switches are hot to the touch.
Our technicians will arrive quickly to diagnose the problem and determine the best solution for your needs. When you think the need is dire, you can rely on our emergency service to address the issue as soon as possible.
We also offer breaker panel services if you’re looking to update or replace your current system.
Your Wiring Replacement Options
Thanks to the latest technology, we now have several safe and reliable options for electrical wiring replacements. Which one is right for you will depend on the extent of the damage, your budget, and your preferences.
- Knob and tube wiring: Knob and tube wires are a common sight in older properties. They often don’t meet current building codes and are a fire hazard. We can replace these older, outdated wiring types with safer alternatives.
- Aluminum wiring: Aluminum wiring is more prone to corrosion than its copper counterparts and can be a fire hazard as a result.
- Two-wire sheathed cable: Two-wire sheathed cables can be durable thanks to their sheathing, but they lack ground protection.
We’ll help you choose the best option for your needs and budget, so you can rest assured knowing your property is safe and up to code.