Are you looking to improve your indoor air quality? Whether you want lower humidity levels or fewer airborne contaminants, Doctor Home Experts has the solution.
Since 2006, we have been the trusted source for indoor air quality services in Pasadena, TX. Our team of trustworthy technicians will use the latest technology to help you achieve the perfect balance of humidity, fresh air, and cleanliness on your property.
Our services in Southeast Houston and Harris County include:
- Filter Replacement
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Ductwork Repair & Replacement
- Air Cleaners, Purifiers & Filtration Systems
- Smart Home Thermostats
We serve Pasadena, TX, and the surrounding areas including:
- El Cary Estates
- Red Bluff
- Southmore Plaza
- Village Grove
- Baywood Shadows
- Satsuma Gardens
- Meadow Woods
- Red Bluff Terrace
- Village Grove East
- Pasadena – River Oaks
- River Oaks
- Baywood Oaks
- Golden Acres
Our air treatment services can eliminate the most prolific contaminants in your property. Talk to our experts and discover your options today!
Why Is Your Indoor Humidity Important?
Both high and low humidity levels are troublesome for your property. Too little moisture in the air may lead to dry skin, sinus irritation, and respiratory issues. It can also damage your surfaces and appliances over time.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, excessive humidity can encourage mold and mildew growth and make your rooms feel stuffy.
If you want to keep your humidity at an optimal level all year round, consult with our team today. For your peace of mind, we offer a 10-year warranty on all services.
Signs Your Ductwork Needs Servicing
Poorly maintained ductwork can be a significant contributor to indoor air quality problems. If you notice these symptoms of disrepair, it’s time to call in the experts:
- Noises coming from your ducts: Rattling or clanging noises coming from behind your walls could be a sign that your ducts are loose or full of debris.
- Increased utility bills: As an integral part of your HVAC system, your ducts can force your air conditioner or heater to work harder and use more energy when they’re dirty.
- Hot or cold spots on your property: Damaged ductwork can’t properly distribute air throughout your rooms, leading to uneven temperatures.
- Poor indoor air quality: Dusty or stuffy air can stem from filthy air ducts.
Whatever the issue, our team can help. We’ll clean your ducts, repair any damage, and install or upgrade your system with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Is your system long overdue for some ductwork cleaning? Call our experts to set a schedule that works best for you!
A 24-Hour Service You Can Trust
We know that HVAC problems don’t always happen during regular business hours, so we offer emergency service. Many in Southeast Houston and Harris County rely on our 24/7 availability to get them out of a bind. We’re available for same-day service and always arrive on time.