HVAC Contractor & Electrician in Deer Park, TX
Dependable HVAC & Electrical Installation & Repair
Doctor Home Experts is an HVAC contractor and electrician in Deer Park, TX serving the needs of local homes and businesses since 2005. We offer comprehensive residential and commercial electrical and HVAC service from highly trained and qualified professional electricians and HVAC technicians. You can count on us to find the root cause of your problem and get it fixed.
Please call (713) 999-6079 for superior quality heating, air conditioning, and electrical service.
Electrical Installation & Service
Electrical problems can be mystifying and potentially dangerous without the right training and experience. The professional electricians at Doctor Home Experts have extensive training in all aspects of electrical systems to provide the best quality service for your home or commercial property.
Our electrical services include:
- Electrical design and installation – If you are planning a remodel, new addition, or new construction project, we can work with you to design an electrical system that will accommodate your power needs.
- Electrical code inspection – An electrical system that is not up to code can create a safety hazard for your family. We can inspect your system to ensure that it is safe and functional, as well as make recommendations for improving energy efficiency.
- Electrical repair – Our electricians provide repair service for flickering lights, switches that aren’t working, power overloading, and other common issues.
- Lighting installation – We offer lighting design and installation services for indoor lighting and outdoor lighting, including landscape lighting and security lighting.
- Service panel upgrade – An electrical panel upgrade may be needed if have an older panel, fuses rather than circuit breakers, frequently tripping breakers, sparks, or signs of burning around circuit breakers, or you are remodeling the house or building an addition.
- Transformer repair – Damaged transformers leave your property more vulnerable to power surges and electrical fires. Our technicians can fix the broken transformer to get your electrical system running safely again.
- Whole house surge protection – Whole house surge protection helps safeguard electric devices and appliances in the event of power surges or lightning strikes.
When you need fast, reliable service from a qualified technician, you can count on Doctor Home Experts. Our electricians are available for same day service and emergency repairs at night and over the weekend.
HVAC Installation & Replacement
If your heater or air conditioner isn’t working, our technicians can inspect your equipment to determine whether repair or replacement is the right choice. Although a new heating or air conditioning system is a significant investment, there are times when heater and AC replacement Deer Park makes more sense than continuing to spend money repairing an inefficient and outdated system.
You may need AC or heater replacement in Deer Park when:
- The existing system is not evenly heating or cooling your house.
- The unit has been repaired multiple times.
- Your heating or cooling costs are rising.
- The system is near the end of its expected life.
Our HVAC specialists can help you explore the options for new heaters or air conditioners to help you find a system that will work for your home and your budget. We have more than 15 years of experience with heater and AC installation, so you can rest assured that everything will be properly installed.
Repairs & Maintenance Services
We offer comprehensive heating service and AC service to help solve and prevent heating and cooling issues. If you are having a problem with your system, we offer same day heater and AC repair Deer Park. Emergency AC and heater repair in Deer Park is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for problems that can’t wait.
The best way to keep your system operating at peak efficiency is to schedule heater maintenance and AC maintenance. Our technicians perform a careful inspection and tune-up of your unit to make sure everything is working properly to keep you comfortable all year long.