The Doc Plan
Peace of Mind & Electrical Safety for only $99 a Year
Everyone deserves a home or business with the utmost electrical security. Achieve electrical safety for your property and prevent electrical fires and other common hazards with the Doc Plan.
When you sign up for Doctor Home Experts’s Doc Plan, our licensed, bonded, and insured Pasadena, Texas electricians will inspect your property for potential electrical hazards. We will then provide a full home or business safety sweep, so you are able to feel safe and comfortable. We also perform a free electrical panel inspection and provide energy-saving recommendations.
Annual Safety Check
Maintenance is key to an efficient, reliable, and long-lasting electrical system—and this is what the Doc Plan is about. Doctor Home Experts is committed to helping you prevent electrical hazards and have peace of mind knowing that all of the electrical components in your home are operating safely and efficiently. Every year, one of our licensed, bonded, and insured electricians will provide your home with an electrical safety check.
- An arc fault breaker test
- Ground fault receptacle test
- Free panel inspection
- Energy consumption test
Benefits of the Doc Plan
In addition to providing comprehensive electrical safety inspection and maintenance, the Doc Plan offers additional benefits, including:
- Priority scheduling – If an emergency were to occur, causing potential harm, you will receive emergency priority over normal service calls. After-hours calls on nights and weekends are all included.
- 10% off the total service cost – Receive up to 10% off the exact price we give you. Like every job, we tell you exactly how much it is going to cost you before we begin, so you can approve. No payment is due until you are satisfied with the work. Savings are limited to $300 per job.
- Energy savings – Learn what you can do to make your home more energy-efficient and save money. Our licensed Pasadena electricians will tell you the best ways to cut energy costs over time while maintaining home electrical health.